Very successful capital increase for NFL Biosciences with over €3 million raised
- Strong success of the placement with professional investors with a diversified base of French and international investors for an amount of €2.45 million
- Exceptional participation of retail investors via the PrimaryBid platform with an offer oversubscribed nearly 3 times and almost 1,000 orders received, for a total amount of €1.6M, with €0.6M being allocated to the retail tranche1 .
- Subscription price set at €2.23 per new share, in the middle of the offering range.
- Cash horizon secured for more than 12 months, allowing NFL Biosciences to reach in 2023 the key milestones of the two ongoing studies on NFL-101 as a smoking cessation aid.
- Settlement and delivery of the new shares on February 2, 2023.
NFL BIOSCIENCES (Euronext Growth Paris – FR0014003XT0 – ALNFL), a biopharmaceutical company that is developing botanical drugs for the treatment of addictions (the “Company”), is today announcing that it has successfully completed its fundraising round for a total of 3,059,910.11 euros through capital increases with preferential subscription rights waived for current shareholders. The offer was subscribed, on the one hand, by professional investors for 2.5 million euros, and, on the other hand, by retail investors through the PrimaryBid platform for 0.6 million euros (the “Transaction”).
Ignacio Faus, NFL Biosciences CEO: “On behalf of NFL Biosciences, I would like to warmly thank all of the professional investors and the many retail investors, through PrimaryBid, who took part in this fundraising round. We have now secured the resources needed to reach the validation milestones of our two main clinical programs on NFL-101 in 2023, and we will also be able to move forward with the development of NFL-301. As always, we will take the greatest care to effectively allocate these resources and we are confident that we will be able to demonstrate the efficacy of NFL-101 in helping people stop smoking”.
This French deal was only available to investors in France.
Read the full press release
Learn more about PrimaryBid